I am super excited about this post because I was just nominated for the Liebster Award. I would like to thank Carolyn from Stylish Memories for my nomination! What is the Liebster award? It is basically an award set up for new bloggers with less than 200 followers. This award allows you to get to know other bloggers and for other bloggers to get to know you! It encourages people to discover new blogs to read and is a great way for bloggers to support each other. :) The rules are as follows: - Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you. - Answer the questions they asked you. - Link and Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. - Create 11 new questions to ask your nominees. - And finally notify all the people you nominated.
Here are my answers to Carolyn's questions: 1. How long have you been blogging for and how much time do you devote to blogging each week? I started my blog a little over two weeks ago, and it is definitely time consuming with work. It's hard to say how long I spend on it, since I am constantly thinking of things to post/new ideas. So...probably way more time than is necessary. :)
2. What is your favourite holiday destination? Definitely the Texas hill country! All of my immediate family lives there and I think it is one of the most beautiful and serene places on Earth. Plus...tacos!
3. What make-up product could you not live without? I usually don't wear too much make-up, but when I do I love red lipstick and think it goes with just about everything.
4. What’s your favourite item of jewelry? Definitely my wedding ring <3.
5. What’s your favourite item of clothing/accessory that you wear again and again? My madewell jeans! They are so comfy and cute and I could wear them with anything.
6. Who’s style do you admire? I don't have a favorite, I mostly gain inspiration from other bloggers!
7. Which season is your favourite and why? I love spring. Everything is new, flowers are in bloom, the snow melts away, and the days become longer.
8. Do you have a signature dish that you cook? Chicken tortilla soup. I make it literally once a month. I think it goes great in winter but is also a yummy summer dish. I also really like making pancakes on Sunday morning!
9. What’s your favourite dessert? This is so difficult, but...probably a basic warm chocolate chip cookie (maybe add some vanilla ice cream on top) ;)
10. Positively describe yourself in 5 words. Creative Passionate Driven Adventurous Funny (at least I think I am..)
11. Name 3 places you’d love to visit in the next 5 years. Ahhhh there's so many!! I guess my top 3 would be Turkey, Iceland, and Yellowstone National Park.
I nominate: Lauren at One Eye on Craft Alexa at White Rabbit Tail Charlotte at by Charlotte Kajsa at Kajsafoto Pamela at This Girl Does it All Jennifer at Jennifer Cooper Alyssa at any given runway Rebecca at Blue Eyed Fashionista Susan at Ask Tiny Beth at Miscellaneous Musings Kourtney at A Growing Petal
My questions for you nominees! 1. Why did you start your blog? 2. What is your favorite movie? 3. Who do you admire most and why? 4. Who is your favorite author and why? 5. What is your favorite item of clothing? 6. Cat or Dog? 7. What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten? 8. What is your favorite book? 9. What is your favorite season and why? 10. If you have spare time, what is your favorite thing to do? 11. Where do you want to visit in the next year?