I am so excited to share this video with you all!! After two months of on and off editing I finally have it finished. Iceland is one of (if not the) most beautiful country I've ever seen. Rolling hills, tons of greenery, wild horses, a canyon or two, a glacier lagoon, and 200 ft. tall waterfalls, made visiting this country a completely dreamy experience. I had so much fun filming this in between taking photos. My camera was pretty much glued to my hand the entire trip. I hope you enjoy this little video and that it inspires you to travel soon and dream big!
I have a very in-depth Iceland travel post that I am working on in between editing all of the zillions of photos I took while there. So stay tuned!
Some links I have been loving this week:
- These Avocado Lime Popsicles by Katherine in Brooklyn sound so interesting! I need to get a popsicle mold asap...
- All I want during summer is tacos and a margarita, and these Grilled Pork Tenderloin Tacos by Gather & Dine have me drooling!
- These Hibiscus Blackberry Pots from With Food + Love seem like the perfect summer dessert or midday snack!
- I've already made a couple of galettes this year but everytime I see one I want to make one again. Including this Blueberry and Lemon Thyme Galette from Hint of Vanilla.
- I love this little coffee scene on New Darlings! It makes me want to have a coffee date with Kyle soon!
- Ingrid's photography always inspires me and these Blackberry Yogurt Popsicles are no different!