Hello from a plane in Houston Hobby airport!
I'm currently taxiing to the airport between flights and hoping/praying I make my connection to LaGuardia and that there aren't any more delays. The major problem is I was planning on grabbing dinner at Pappasitos in Hobby but now it looks like I won't have enough time. Can someone please send me some tacos in some sort of instant delivery method instead? Has Amazon invented this yet?!
My extended Easter weekend in Texas was the usual quick jaunt but filled with fun and busy schedules throughout. Also, please excuse the low quality iPhone photos. I brought my camera but didn't use it once! My stay included the following:
• When Kyle and I landed Saturday at noon we were instantly whisked away to a resort and spa in Lakeway where my family and some of my cousins were. Best airport arrival ever! We spent the rest of that afternoon and the following day after church in our swimsuits swimming and lying in the sun. Now I have a major sunburn to prove it. : (
• Tried fried deviled eggs at Lucy's Fried Chicken for the first time and it was surprisingly really good!
• Spent a fun night with out nephews which included giving them bath time, diaper changes, and Hulk Smashing confetti eggs with our feet!
• Experienced my first workshop ever at The Vintage Round Top, and had so much fun learning more about social media, growing a business/building a brand, and food styling!
• Saw Batman vs Superman and despite some high praise from some members of my family my mom and I were not that impressed...it wasn't BAD, but it wasn't GREAT. Ya know?
Looks like we are about deplane and I need to board the next flight! See ya soon, New York!