This weekend I plan to:
- Visit Tender Buttons ("the only shop in America devoted entirely to the sale of buttons").
- Go running in the park with hubeep, and then ruin it by eating a cream cheese loaded everything bagel from Absolute Bagels.
- Make more progress on the three different books I am reading.
- Spend some time in the kitchen baking/reorganize my cup collection.
- Maybeeee go to the beach with friends.
I love making these roasted kale chips because they are a quick and easy snack, and they are so addicting. It's also a good way to use up any leftover kale that is on the brink of going bad. Plus, it's a sneaky way to eat veggies and chips and stay healthy!
Quick Kale Chips
- 2-3 large handfuls of kale, washed and dried, and stems removed
- olive oil
- sea salt
- garlic powder (optional)
Directions: Preheat oven to 350. Place kale on baking sheet, and drizzle with approximately 1 tablespoon olive oil. Toss together with hands until all of the kale is thoroughly coated, and spread out evenly along baking sheet. Season with salt and garlic powder to taste. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes. Let cool on rack for 5 minutes, then, snack away!